Infinite Monkey Theorem Animated Short - Part 1

Infinite Monkey Theorem.
Back in my last Project Update post I mentioned my Infinite Monkey Theorem, Animated Short that I had begun working on that was designed to showcase, Reddy, my first color monkey character for CrazyTalk Animator 3.

Up until recently I had been working a little bit on the project every weekday, however the project fell by the wayside in an effort to get my Mar-Rey Sue, Desert Scavenger finished by the end of November. Now that character is finished, I think it's time to get this animated short back into my work schedule.



As mentioned in the previous project update the animated short is a simple joke based around Infinite Monkey Theorem - the idea that, if you placed an infinite number of monkeys in a room, with an infinite number of typewriters, they would eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare.

The project has been fully storyboarded for some time. When I put the project on hold I was in the middle of refining the storyboard from rough sketches to being made up of the actual props and characters rigs I'll be using in the final CrazyTalk Animator 3, produced animation.

Draft storyboard, page 1.

With any luck, finishing the project is possible by the end of this year, if not sooner. It's not that complex of an animation with several animated sequences able to be used in more than one part of the animation.

Hopefully by next post I'll be able to at least show you page 1 of the refined storyboard (I can't really show more than that because it would ruin the joke).

Until then, here's a sneak peek at one completed panel...

Scene 5/Action: The monkey thinks for a moment...

For further information on this project watch my TET Animations Diary video below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Moho Pro 12 (Anime Studio Pro) - Part 6, Pro Only Videos 7-13

Review: Renderforest 3D Explainer Toolkit - Fast Cloud Animated Video

Hand Drawn 2D Digital Animation - Get Started with These 3 Free Applications